About MOUNT10 AG
Swiss expert for data security
Over twenty years of experience make MOUNT10 AG an expert and pioneer when it comes to data security. The location of its data centres is the key to its success: Swiss Fort Knox I and Swiss Fort Knox II are considered to be the safest data centres in Europe.
Surveillance by intelligence agencies
Since learning of the scale of the surveillance of electronic data and communications by the US National Security Agency (NSA), public awareness of data protection issues has increased. These include, for example, the encryption of data, contractually regulated availabilities and, specifically, the place where data is stored.
Since 2004, MOUNT10 has based its services without compromise on various tactics that provide maximum protection against the methods deployed by the US National Security Agency and its PRISM surveillance software:
- Data storage in Switzerland
- Encoding of data using the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Backdoors blocked by security mechanisms: you receive a personal encryption key unknown to MOUNT10
- Redundant data storage and contractual availability of at least 99.7%
- Compliance with legal requirements governing backups under Swiss law, guaranteed by the necessary certification and reports.
Safe yet simple
Security is writen large at MOUNT10, its measures complex and comprehensive. This is the job of the team at MOUNT10. Our customers’ experience shows that our products are very easy to use and, should there be any questions, our support team is quick to provide assistance.
MOUNT10 covers 100% of its electricity consumption using energy from renewable sources.
Certificates and reports
When handling data, MOUNT10 strictly adheres to the legal provisions set down by Swiss law. The company meets all of the requirements necessary for the handling of sensitive data.